Let’s talk Joro spiders
For interviews and speaking engagements
Media Interest is Welcome
Do you need an interview? I would love to speak with you. Whether you need a quick quote or a longer discussion, drop me a line. I bring an upbeat, enthusiastic, balanced perspective to what others consider scary. Let’s talk.
Whether you are looking for a quick, colorful quote or a longer chat, I’m happy to help. I’ll bring a witty lightness to a complex discussion.
Pair me with an arachnologist or entomologist. Match their expertise with my passion. We can educate and inspire together.
I’m happy to talk about…
- My history with the Joro spider
- The wonder of animals in our backyards
- The particular beauty of a Joro spider
- How to tell a Joro spider from other spiders
- What does a Joro spider web look like
- Positive metaphors implied by the Joro spider
- Finding good and beauty in something that might scare others
- The national fascination with the Joro spider
- Where to find a Joro spider
- Are they safe?
“It was intoxicating, the way a painting is intoxicating,” he says. “I was totally sucked in.” -Anthony Trendl to the Wall Street Journal when discussing his reaction to seeing the spider for the first time.
The Stuff of Nightmares or Gardens?
Maybe both. As you learn more, the nightmares will disappear.
See our sponsors: American Speechwriter and Tree Fort Books
© Copyright 2023 All Rights Reserved. JoroSpider.com
This site may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission.